Ganoderma Lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi) - the ‘King of Herbs’, is the powerhouse of mushrooms! It is one of the greatest sources of antioxidants in all of the herbs.
It is a large, dark mushroom with a glossy exterior and a woody texture. The Latin word lucidus means “shiny” or “brilliant” and refers to the varnished appearance of the surface of the mushroom. In China, Ganoderma Lucidum is called Lingzhi, whereas in Japan, it is called Reishi or Mannentake.
GANODERMA LUCIDUM HELPS:
• Support immune function
• Aids in longevity and relieves stress
It is considered the herb of ‘spiritual potency’ and has been used for thousands of years.
DID YOU KNOW?
ORGANO sources only the finest, organic Reishi. We guarantee the highest-quality organic product without unnecessary intervention.
Their long brown stems and orange-coloured caps make them a spectacular sight, but in the wild they can be hard to see as they thrive in such heavily forested areas.
- Antioxidants are found in several foods and prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Antioxidants are components of vitamin A, C and E, flavonoids, copper, polyphenols, selenium and zinc.
- You can find antioxidants in vegetables, legumes, fruits, whole grains, cereals, and some dairy products.
- A diet rich in antioxidants can help aid in: stronger vision, heart health, and the aging process.
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day